ART FESTIVAL IN SWITZERLAND TURNED EYES ON BULGARIA
Society | June 7, 2002, Friday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
The art festival “Bulgarian Days,” promoting the unique Bulgarian culture, took place from May 23 till June 4 in the Swiss town of La Chaux-de-Fonds. The association “Bulgarian seasons” organized the event. The President of the foundation Mrs. Lea Cohen-Augsburger, also former Bulgaria’s ambassador to Belgium and Switzerland, was the main initiator of the event. The Bulgarian National Television, the daily “24 Hours” and the popular TV show “Oh, these muzzles,” anchored by journalist Ekaterina Genova assisted in the organization of the event. Famous Bulgarian artists and virtuosos took part in the festival. “As people said here, for a short period, it was talked more about Bulgaria than about clocks,” Mrs. Lea Cohen said in an interview for novinite.com, commenting on the interest the festival attracted in Switzerland.FULL Text of the interview with Mrs. Lea Cohen-Augsburger – Read TODAY in the Exclusive for novinite.com section
Society » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Travel and Read in a Retro Tram in Sofia on May 24th
- » Truck Hit a Bus on Trakia Motorway, 12 People Are in Hospital
- » Minister Neno Dimov: We have Made Significant Progress in Regards to Air Quality During the EU Presidency
- » A Car Hit Two Buses with Children Near Anton Village, Western Bulgaria
- » The 6-year-old Bulgarian Girl, whose Parents were Killed in Cape Town, Returned to Bulgaria
- » Two-year-old Girl was Severely Bitten by a Dog
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)