Jordan Chandler Admits He Lied about Being Molested by Michael Jackson - Report
Jordan Chandler has admitted that he lied when he accused Michael Jackson of sexually molesting him in 1993.
The news has been reported by the BGNES news agency which cites an interview with Chandler in an American news website.
Chandler is quoted as saying that back in 1993, when he was 13, he was forced to lie by his father. Chandler's accusations caused a scandal that stained irreparably the reputation of the King of Pop, who died last Thursday.
The child molestation case against Jacko ended after the singer agreed to pay Jordan Chandler's family USD 22 M.
- » Donald Tusk: Brexit - One of the Most Spectacular Mistakes in the EU History
- » Many Flights Will Be Canceled due to Strike in France
- » US Imposes New Sanctions on China over the Violent Crackdowns on the Muslim Minority
- » The EC Meets Without Using any Paper for the First Time
- » Recep Tayyip Erdogan and Donald Trump Held a Bilateral Meeting
- » The White House Dismissed Trump's Impeachment Report