Jordan Chandler Admits He Lied about Being Molested by Michael Jackson - Report
Jordan Chandler has admitted that he lied when he accused Michael Jackson of sexually molesting him in 1993.
The news has been reported by the BGNES news agency which cites an interview with Chandler in an American news website.
Chandler is quoted as saying that back in 1993, when he was 13, he was forced to lie by his father. Chandler's accusations caused a scandal that stained irreparably the reputation of the King of Pop, who died last Thursday.
The child molestation case against Jacko ended after the singer agreed to pay Jordan Chandler's family USD 22 M.
- » Shortage of Medical Masks in Germany
- » Turkey Offers an Initiative for Cooperation between the Turkish and Bulgarian Police to Secure the Borders more Effectively
- » Afghanistan and Pakistan are also Closing their Borders with Iran because of the Coronavirus
- » Venice Carnival Canceled Due to the Coronavirus
- » Russia Claims the the US is behind the Coronavirus Epidemic
- » Moscow: Bulgaria is the Epicentre of a Campaign against Russia