FIRST BIOGRAPHY OF PRIME MINISTER SAXE-COBURG LAUNCHED
Society | June 6, 2002, Thursday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
The first biography of Prime Minister Simeon Saxe-Coburg was launched Thursday at the national Library in Madrid, during a presentation attended by hundreds of people. Prince Kardam of Turnovo pronounced the final words and they were followed by a prolonged standing ovation of all those attending to Prime Minister Saxe-Coburg “for his dedication, efforts and bravery in facing this challenge”. The princes Kubrat, Konstantin and princess Kalina were present. The main speaker at the presentation was Josй Marнa Gil-Robles, former president of the European Parliament and senior member of the European People’s Party, who commended the Bulgarian Prime Minister for the progress Bulgaria has made over the last year. The author, Ramуn Pйrez-Maura, Assistant Editor of the Madrid daily ABC said in his address that he felt the duty to write this story because he has had the privilege to follow it closely ever since 1989. Bulgarian ambassador Vasilka Dobreva Paplomatas sat in the first row and all the members of the Bulgarian embassy in Madrid attended. Among those present was general Sabino Fernбndez Campo, honorary head of the Spanish Royal Household.Society » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » People Who Live in Small Towns Are Happier
- » You Will Live Longer If You Sleep More on Saturdays and Sundays
- » People are More Productive When Weather Is Bad
- » Every Fourth Bulgarian Reads a Book every day. Every third - never
- » Student Donated more than 3000 Books to Community Centers and Homes for Adults
- » Scientists have Revealed why Birds have no Teeth
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)