FIRST BIOGRAPHY OF PRIME MINISTER SAXE-COBURG LAUNCHED
Society | June 6, 2002, Thursday // 00:00
The first biography of Prime Minister Simeon Saxe-Coburg was launched Thursday at the national Library in Madrid, during a presentation attended by hundreds of people. Prince Kardam of Turnovo pronounced the final words and they were followed by a prolonged standing ovation of all those attending to Prime Minister Saxe-Coburg “for his dedication, efforts and bravery in facing this challenge”. The princes Kubrat, Konstantin and princess Kalina were present. The main speaker at the presentation was Josй Marнa Gil-Robles, former president of the European Parliament and senior member of the European People’s Party, who commended the Bulgarian Prime Minister for the progress Bulgaria has made over the last year. The author, Ramуn Pйrez-Maura, Assistant Editor of the Madrid daily ABC said in his address that he felt the duty to write this story because he has had the privilege to follow it closely ever since 1989. Bulgarian ambassador Vasilka Dobreva Paplomatas sat in the first row and all the members of the Bulgarian embassy in Madrid attended. Among those present was general Sabino Fernбndez Campo, honorary head of the Spanish Royal Household.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 52 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: GPs will no longer disclose their Mobile Phones
- » Bulgaria: New Earthquake near Plovdiv
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 66 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny with Rain only in the Mountains
- » An Early Warning system for Disasters and Accidents is being developed in Bulgaria