Charter Flights at Bulgaria's Varna Airport Down y/y
The airport in Bulgaria's Black Sea city of Varna has marked a 7.8% decrease in the number of passengers it processed from the beginning of the year on an annual base.
The passengers served at Varna airport until June 7 totalled 232 758, the airport director Dimitar Kostadinov annoucned.
The biggest decrease was in the share of the tourists from Ukraine (nearly 18%), followed by Russia (down by 15%) and Germany (down by about 7%).
Tourists from Poland, Israel and Iran marked a slight increase over the same period last year.
Forecasts are for an annual decrease in the number of tourists of 10-15%.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » A Tour of Sofia by Travel Diary - Greek traveling TV show
- » COVID-19 Will Cost 132 Billion Euro to Airlines Worldwide
- » 11 Million Tourists Visited Turkey in 10 Months, Russians - 2 Million, Bulgarians in Third Place with 1 Million
- » Negative PCR Tests Mandatory for Passengers Arriving to Spain from 65 Countries, Bulgaria Including
- » Richard Alibegov: One-Month Lockdown Will Mean End to Clubs and Restaurant Business in Bulgaria
- » Tourism Trends: Travels Fall by 23,6 Percent in the Third Trimester of 2020