Macedonia Lures Bulgarian Tourists with 15 Billboards in Sofia
The National Tourism Agency of the Republic of Macedonia will have 15 advertising billboards placed around the Bulgarian capital Sofia.
The move is part of an advertising campaign called "Where the Sun Always Shines" to attract tourists from other Balkan countries to Macedonia (Macedonia) specially for the summer season.
No Macedonian billboards will be placed elsewhere in Bulgaria outside the capital Sofia. In addition to Sofia, 15 billboards are placed in the Slovenian capital Ljubljana, and 20 in Serbia's Belgrade. In Albania the billboards at the exits of the capital Tirana.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Greece Puts the Island of Poros under Curfew After Rise in Coronavirus Cases
- » Mandatory PCR Test for Bulgarians From Three Districts Entering Germany
- » 70 Euros for COVID-19 Test at the Thessaloniki Airport
- » August 8: Switzerland Lifts Quarantine Requirenment for People Coming from Bulgaria but Norway Introduces It
- » Norway: Mandatory Quarantine for People Arriving from France, Switzerland and the Czech Republic
- » Entering Greece by Land at Night Can be Done Only Through "Kulata - Promahon" Border Checkpoint