Bulgaria Opens European Philatelic Exhibition 2009
The European Philatelic Exhibition Bulgaria 2009 was opened in Sofia on Wednesday.
The event is dedicated to the 130th anniversary since the founding the Bulgarian post and the issuing the first Bulgarian post stamps "Centimes" (1879).
The exhibition is held at the halls of the National Palace of Culture in Sofia from May 27 until May 31, 2009.
The exhibit was opened by the Bulgarian President, Georgi Parvanov, and is under the patronage of the Federation of European Philatelic Associations and the World Philatelic Federation.
The exhibition features top philatelic items as well as collections of the latest European postal stamps.
- » Exhibition of Works by Bulgarian Artists Opened at the University in Istanbul
- » The Bulgarian National Museum of History Displays Rare Exhibits to Celebrate 140 Years of the Constituent Assembly
- » Exhibition for Michael Jackson in Bonn
- » Bulgaria will Participate in the Venice Bienniale with the Installation "How We Live"
- » BUZLUDZHA FEATURES IN NEW 'FRANKENSTEIN' OPERA
- » Ten Minutes of Applause for the Sofia Philharmonic in Shanghai