Bulgaria Opens European Philatelic Exhibition 2009
The European Philatelic Exhibition Bulgaria 2009 was opened in Sofia on Wednesday.
The event is dedicated to the 130th anniversary since the founding the Bulgarian post and the issuing the first Bulgarian post stamps "Centimes" (1879).
The exhibition is held at the halls of the National Palace of Culture in Sofia from May 27 until May 31, 2009.
The exhibit was opened by the Bulgarian President, Georgi Parvanov, and is under the patronage of the Federation of European Philatelic Associations and the World Philatelic Federation.
The exhibition features top philatelic items as well as collections of the latest European postal stamps.
- » Green Libraries in Sofia's South Park
- » The International Film Festival Burgas Starts on July 20 with over 30 Films
- » All you Need to Know About Ayliak Parade in Plovdiv
- » Peter Bence with a Concert in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian illustration for Children from the 20s and 30s
- » Festival А TO JAZZ 2018 in Sofia