Bulgaria Opens European Philatelic Exhibition 2009
The European Philatelic Exhibition Bulgaria 2009 was opened in Sofia on Wednesday.
The event is dedicated to the 130th anniversary since the founding the Bulgarian post and the issuing the first Bulgarian post stamps "Centimes" (1879).
The exhibition is held at the halls of the National Palace of Culture in Sofia from May 27 until May 31, 2009.
The exhibit was opened by the Bulgarian President, Georgi Parvanov, and is under the patronage of the Federation of European Philatelic Associations and the World Philatelic Federation.
The exhibition features top philatelic items as well as collections of the latest European postal stamps.
- » Tom Jones with a Concert in Plovdiv
- » Bulgaria’s Ministry of Culture joins European Network for Literature and Books Traduki
- » Slayer Include Bulgaria in their Final Tour in the Summer of 2019
- » GRAVITY CO. will End the Year of their Return with a Concert at Sofia Live Club
- » The National Palace of Culture Opened the International Book Fair
- » "Garbage" Join the Hills of Rock Festival 2019