Bulgaria Launches Yacht Checkpoint in Tsarevo
A yacht checkpoint will be operational in Bulgaria's Black Sea village of Tsarevo in the end of June 2009.
The announcement was made Friday by Tsarevo's Mayor, Petko Arnaudov, at the Hypo Bulgaria Boat Show 2009 in Varna.
The absence of a checkpoint in Tsarevo troubles yachts which are traveling south.
Currently yachts can acquire the so called "control" only in Varna or Burgas. Without the "control" vessels cannot leave Bulgaria's borders.
Moreover, once the "control" is taken the vessel cannot stop in any Bulgarian port.
These are the reasons that made all involved in yacht business to insist on the creation of checkpoint in Tsarevo.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EC Approves BGN 30 Million Grants for Bulgarian Coach Companies
- » A Tour of Sofia by Travel Diary - Greek traveling TV show
- » COVID-19 Will Cost 132 Billion Euro to Airlines Worldwide
- » 11 Million Tourists Visited Turkey in 10 Months, Russians - 2 Million, Bulgarians in Third Place with 1 Million
- » Negative PCR Tests Mandatory for Passengers Arriving to Spain from 65 Countries, Bulgaria Including
- » Richard Alibegov: One-Month Lockdown Will Mean End to Clubs and Restaurant Business in Bulgaria