Romania to Open Black Sea Hotels On May 15
Romania intends to pass a law that will oblige all their hotels at the Black Sea coast to open each year on May 15.
The Romanian Tourism Ministry explained that this was an effort to create an image of Romanian tourism as a year round destination, the Dnevnik Daily reported.
Currently, most of the Romanian hotels at the Black Sea coast open in the middle of June, which is not a good advertisement, and definitely not a whole-season destination, officials commented.
The measure aims also to stimulate off-season tourists.
There will be financial and administrative sanctions for disobeying the new law.
It will enter the Romanian parliament for discussions in September, and if it passes, it will be put into force from summer 2010.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Greece Puts the Island of Poros under Curfew After Rise in Coronavirus Cases
- » Mandatory PCR Test for Bulgarians From Three Districts Entering Germany
- » 70 Euros for COVID-19 Test at the Thessaloniki Airport
- » August 8: Switzerland Lifts Quarantine Requirenment for People Coming from Bulgaria but Norway Introduces It
- » Norway: Mandatory Quarantine for People Arriving from France, Switzerland and the Czech Republic
- » Entering Greece by Land at Night Can be Done Only Through "Kulata - Promahon" Border Checkpoint