Night of Museums Events Taking Place across Bulgaria
Dozens of Bulgarian museums and galleries have joined the Night of the Museums initiative dedicated to the International Day of Museums, May 18.
Thus, museums and galleries in major Bulgarian cities are open for free until very late Saturday night offering various entertaining activities.
The largest performances including dance, theater, and concerts are taking place at the National Gallery for Foreign Art in Sofia, and the Sofia Art Gallery.
The National Archaeological Museum in Sofia is participating in the Night of the Museums with the opening of a special exhibition of unique costumes, settings, and weapons from the most popular Bulgarian movies. The exhibit is also dedicated to the 130th since the declaration of Sofia for the capital of Bulgaria.
- » Operatic Soprano Sonya Yoncheva’s Documentary to Premiere In Bulgaria
- » Hockney Sells for USD 90 Million, Sets Living Artist Record
- » Lost Disney Film Showing Mickey Mouse's Predecessor Found in Japan
- » Elton John Announces UK Dates of His 300-Night Retirement World Tour
- » There is a New Gallery for Contemporary Art in Sofia
- » FLIGHT EXPERIENCE Comes To The Bulgarian National Theatre Next Week