Night of Museums Events Taking Place across Bulgaria
Dozens of Bulgarian museums and galleries have joined the Night of the Museums initiative dedicated to the International Day of Museums, May 18.
Thus, museums and galleries in major Bulgarian cities are open for free until very late Saturday night offering various entertaining activities.
The largest performances including dance, theater, and concerts are taking place at the National Gallery for Foreign Art in Sofia, and the Sofia Art Gallery.
The National Archaeological Museum in Sofia is participating in the Night of the Museums with the opening of a special exhibition of unique costumes, settings, and weapons from the most popular Bulgarian movies. The exhibit is also dedicated to the 130th since the declaration of Sofia for the capital of Bulgaria.
- » Bulgarian Artists illuminate Brandenburg Gate During Berlin’s Festival of Lights
- » The World Famous Italian Musician Eros Ramazzotti with One Unique Concert in Bulgaria
- » Тhe American Superstar Lenny Kravitz is Coming to Bulgaria for One Amazing Show!
- » Bulgaria Joins Oscar Race with 'Omnipresent'
- » Ministry of Culture to Inspect State of Buildings Declared Immovable Cultural Heritage in Sofia City Centre
- » MOOD FOR FOOD STREET FESTIVAL - PLOVDIV 14-16 SEPTEMBER 2018