Night of Museums Events Taking Place across Bulgaria
Dozens of Bulgarian museums and galleries have joined the Night of the Museums initiative dedicated to the International Day of Museums, May 18.
Thus, museums and galleries in major Bulgarian cities are open for free until very late Saturday night offering various entertaining activities.
The largest performances including dance, theater, and concerts are taking place at the National Gallery for Foreign Art in Sofia, and the Sofia Art Gallery.
The National Archaeological Museum in Sofia is participating in the Night of the Museums with the opening of a special exhibition of unique costumes, settings, and weapons from the most popular Bulgarian movies. The exhibit is also dedicated to the 130th since the declaration of Sofia for the capital of Bulgaria.
- » Special Themed Museum Tours Begin This Saturday in "Square 500"
- » The 69th Edition of "Berlinale" Begins
- » The "One Person" Figure with 56 Screen, 12 Meters High, can Replace the "Bronze House"
- » National Palace of Culture Will Host the Harry Potter Book Night
- » Theater Sofia Brings THE HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAME to Bulgaria 2/8 and 3/19!
- » The Bulgarian National Film Center Will Increase the Annual Amount of Film Funding by 6.32%