Claus Bo Larsen Appointed Referee for Crucial Bulgaria Qualifier
The Danish referee Claus Bo Larsen has been appointed by FIFA to take charge of Bulgaria's crucial 2010 World Cup qualifier against Ireland.
The face-off will take place at Vassil Levski National Stadium on June 6 at 8.30 pm.
Larsen is already known to the Bulgarian team, having refereed the clash against Slovenia (3:0) on September 8 2006 as part of the qualifications for the European tournament.
Larsen, 43, is one of UEFA's leading referees. He speaks fluent English and has refereed the Champions League semi-final first leg between Manchester United and Arsenal on April 29.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Australia warns Djokovic's Family over Russian Flag and Symbols
- » The Young Players who can Transform Bulgarian Football
- » Poland called the upcoming Matches between Bulgarian and Russian Football Clubs a "Disgrace
- » A Russian and a Ukrainian will Fight for Bulgaria
- » What Makes Online Sportsbooks Appealing
- » Stoichkov: Thank you, King, Rest in Peace!