Bulgaria Fails to Make Eurovision 2009 Song Contest Final
The Bulgarian contender for the Eurovision 2009 Song Contest, Krassimir Avramov, and his song "Illusion" failed to qualify for the Eurovision final.
After the first of the two semi-final competitions with eighteen countries, which took place in the Russian capital Moscow Tuesday night, Avramov and "Illusion" were not among the ten performers, who were selected by the European audience to go to the final on May 16.
The ten countries, whose performers qualified for the Eurovision 2009 Song Contest final on Saturday after the semi-final in Olimpiyskiy Arena in Moscow, are Turkey, Sweden, Israel, Portugal, Malta, Finland, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Romania, Armenia, and Iceland.
- » Tom Jones with a Concert in Plovdiv
- » Bulgaria’s Ministry of Culture joins European Network for Literature and Books Traduki
- » Slayer Include Bulgaria in their Final Tour in the Summer of 2019
- » GRAVITY CO. will End the Year of their Return with a Concert at Sofia Live Club
- » The National Palace of Culture Opened the International Book Fair
- » "Garbage" Join the Hills of Rock Festival 2019