Bulgaria Fails to Make Eurovision 2009 Song Contest Final
The Bulgarian contender for the Eurovision 2009 Song Contest, Krassimir Avramov, and his song "Illusion" failed to qualify for the Eurovision final.
After the first of the two semi-final competitions with eighteen countries, which took place in the Russian capital Moscow Tuesday night, Avramov and "Illusion" were not among the ten performers, who were selected by the European audience to go to the final on May 16.
The ten countries, whose performers qualified for the Eurovision 2009 Song Contest final on Saturday after the semi-final in Olimpiyskiy Arena in Moscow, are Turkey, Sweden, Israel, Portugal, Malta, Finland, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Romania, Armenia, and Iceland.
- » Peter Bence with a Concert in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian illustration for Children from the 20s and 30s
- » Festival А TO JAZZ 2018 in Sofia
- » 180° Announces Open-call for Short Mute Movie
- » MTV Presents VARNA BEACH on 12 August
- » Bulgarian Artist Christo's 'London Mastaba' Made from over 7,000 Stacked Barrels Floats on Serpentine Lake