Bulgaria Fails to Make Eurovision 2009 Song Contest Final
The Bulgarian contender for the Eurovision 2009 Song Contest, Krassimir Avramov, and his song "Illusion" failed to qualify for the Eurovision final.
After the first of the two semi-final competitions with eighteen countries, which took place in the Russian capital Moscow Tuesday night, Avramov and "Illusion" were not among the ten performers, who were selected by the European audience to go to the final on May 16.
The ten countries, whose performers qualified for the Eurovision 2009 Song Contest final on Saturday after the semi-final in Olimpiyskiy Arena in Moscow, are Turkey, Sweden, Israel, Portugal, Malta, Finland, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Romania, Armenia, and Iceland.
- » Bulgarian Artists illuminate Brandenburg Gate During Berlin’s Festival of Lights
- » The World Famous Italian Musician Eros Ramazzotti with One Unique Concert in Bulgaria
- » Тhe American Superstar Lenny Kravitz is Coming to Bulgaria for One Amazing Show!
- » Bulgaria Joins Oscar Race with 'Omnipresent'
- » Ministry of Culture to Inspect State of Buildings Declared Immovable Cultural Heritage in Sofia City Centre
- » MOOD FOR FOOD STREET FESTIVAL - PLOVDIV 14-16 SEPTEMBER 2018