Bulgaria Fails to Make Eurovision 2009 Song Contest Final
The Bulgarian contender for the Eurovision 2009 Song Contest, Krassimir Avramov, and his song "Illusion" failed to qualify for the Eurovision final.
After the first of the two semi-final competitions with eighteen countries, which took place in the Russian capital Moscow Tuesday night, Avramov and "Illusion" were not among the ten performers, who were selected by the European audience to go to the final on May 16.
The ten countries, whose performers qualified for the Eurovision 2009 Song Contest final on Saturday after the semi-final in Olimpiyskiy Arena in Moscow, are Turkey, Sweden, Israel, Portugal, Malta, Finland, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Romania, Armenia, and Iceland.
- » Exhibition for Michael Jackson in Bonn
- » Bulgaria will Participate in the Venice Bienniale with the Installation "How We Live"
- » BUZLUDZHA FEATURES IN NEW 'FRANKENSTEIN' OPERA
- » Ten Minutes of Applause for the Sofia Philharmonic in Shanghai
- » Patronage and Decentralization are Among the Priorities in Culture Strategy in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Film Festival was Launched