100 000 Bulgaria Students to Put on Uniforms in September
The number of students wearing school uniforms will reach 100 000 in the beginning of the next school year.
The information was reported by Bulgaria's Education Minister, Daniel Valchev, who was in the city of Ruse Saturday to open the third parade and fashion show titled "The 2009 Uniform of My School."
Currently 60 000 school children all over the country have uniforms.
3 000 students from 40 schools from all over Bulgaria marched on Ruse's main street. The best designs received awards.
The subsidy for a school wishing to introduce mandatory uniforms in September is BGN 50 000.
- » Thousands of Students are Taking Bulgarian Language and Literature Exams
- » The Reconstruction of the American College in Sofia was Completed
- » FUNDAY SUMMER ADVENTURE - Summer Children's Program
- » Some of the Libraries in Bulgaria have never been Repaired, most are without a Website
- » 200,000 Bulgarian Students will get Lockers and not Carry Heavy Backpacks
- » The Bulgarian State will Make Preschool Compulsory for 4-year-olds