Burgas Joggers Find 2 Dead Dolphins on Beach
Two dead dolphins have been found on the central beach of the Bulgarian Black Sea city of Burgas.
The dolphins were discovered by joggers early Thursday morning. The joggers have notified the Regional Inspectorate for Preserving the Environment and the Waters.
The dolphins' bodies were in a very advanced decaying stage.
This is already the third case involving a signal about a dead dolphin since the beginning of the year.
The three Black sea dolphin varieties are protected species by the Bulgarian legislation. The Law prohibits their disturbance, catching, killing as well as removing and taking away the dolphins' dead bodies by unauthorized individuals.
- » Tornado Injured 17 People in the State of Iowa
- » EU Nations Help Sweden as Wildfires Rage Above Arctic Circle
- » The Autumn Weather will Remain until the End of July
- » Clouds and Precipitation in Central and Eastern Bulgaria
- » Mexico City Earthquake: Houses Evacuated as 5.7 Quake Rocks Mexican Capital
- » A Weak Earthquake in Southwestern Bulgaria