American Blues Guitarist Steve James Performs in Bulgaria
American blues guitarist Steve James will be performing free concerts in Pleven, Varna and Plovdiv while on tour as the United States Cultural Envoy to Bulgaria, starting on May 9.
The tour is co-sponsored by the U.S. Embassy in Bulgaria and the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs at the U.S. Department of State. Cultural Envoys are American performing and visual artists who travel abroad to work with local musicians and students in order to build and strengthen relationships between Americans and host-country citizens.
Steve James is a contemporary acoustic folk and blues musician and singer who has numerous critically acclaimed recordings and many published works, including articles, instruction books and videos.
He plays guitar, slide guitar, mandolin, and guitar-banjo and instructs at music camps and workshop programs around the world.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Resort Albena Attracts Tourists with Beach Library
- » Bansko Nomad Fest: Celebrating the Digital Nomad Lifestyle in Bansko, Bulgaria
- » Plovdiv to Host One-of-a-Kind Comedy Festival in July
- » Never Forget Your Past! New Life for Buzludzha Monument - Bulgaria
- » New Symphony Orchestra to Perform Its First Concert in Memoriam of James Pardew
- » World-Renowned Violinist Midori to Play with Sofia Philharmonic