MOSAIC OF CHILDREN DRAWINGS DECORATED NATIONAL ART GALLERY
Society | June 1, 2002, Saturday // 00:00
A huge drawing - mosaic of drawings of over 120 children - was displayed on June 1 at the terrace of the National Art Gallery. The children drew over the topic “I love the most…” during the Children Day on Alexander Batenberg square. The event was organized by “Danone” – Bulgaria’s leader in the production of milk products. Alisa Sofianska, wife of the Sofia Mayor Stefan Sofianski also drew with the children. Elena Kostova, head of foundation “Future for Bulgaria” also attended the event. “This drawing should remind us – the grown-ups that we should let the smiles enter our every day life, “ Yassenka Tuchn – Vaillant, UNICEF envoy to Bulgaria said. “The drawing of the children will be displayed on the National Art Gallery for several more days and after that it will be preserved in the gallery’s fund together with works of art of famous Bulgarian artists," Ruja Marinska, director of the National Art Gallery said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 150 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny, in some places with Rain today
- » Bulgaria: Passengers refused to get off a Plane that landed in Varna instead of Sofia
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 19 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cloudy with Rain today
- » COVID-19: 42 New Cases in the Last 24 hours