Bulgaria President Opens Sofia UNESCO Conference
Bulgarian President Georgi Parvanov has opened a UNESCO International conference on Monday in Sofia.
The ‘International Conference on the Safeguarding of Cultural Heritage and the Promotion of Cultural Diversity - a Response to Globalization' is part of the visit to Bulgaria of UNESCO's executive council members.
The executive council members will also visit sites in Bulgaria listed in the UNESCO World Heritage database, such as the Boyana Church, the Rila Monastery, the Kazanlak Thracian Tomb, Plovdiv's old town, Veliko Tarnovo and the village of Arbanassi.
The forum is organized by Bulgaria's permanent representation in UNESCO, the National Committee on UNESCO and the Bulgarian Ministry of Culture and was opened at the President's Boyana residence.
- » Green Libraries in Sofia's South Park
- » The International Film Festival Burgas Starts on July 20 with over 30 Films
- » All you Need to Know About Ayliak Parade in Plovdiv
- » Peter Bence with a Concert in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian illustration for Children from the 20s and 30s
- » Festival А TO JAZZ 2018 in Sofia