Bulgaria President Opens Sofia UNESCO Conference
Bulgarian President Georgi Parvanov has opened a UNESCO International conference on Monday in Sofia.
The ‘International Conference on the Safeguarding of Cultural Heritage and the Promotion of Cultural Diversity - a Response to Globalization' is part of the visit to Bulgaria of UNESCO's executive council members.
The executive council members will also visit sites in Bulgaria listed in the UNESCO World Heritage database, such as the Boyana Church, the Rila Monastery, the Kazanlak Thracian Tomb, Plovdiv's old town, Veliko Tarnovo and the village of Arbanassi.
The forum is organized by Bulgaria's permanent representation in UNESCO, the National Committee on UNESCO and the Bulgarian Ministry of Culture and was opened at the President's Boyana residence.
- » Bulgarian Artists illuminate Brandenburg Gate During Berlin’s Festival of Lights
- » The World Famous Italian Musician Eros Ramazzotti with One Unique Concert in Bulgaria
- » Тhe American Superstar Lenny Kravitz is Coming to Bulgaria for One Amazing Show!
- » Bulgaria Joins Oscar Race with 'Omnipresent'
- » Ministry of Culture to Inspect State of Buildings Declared Immovable Cultural Heritage in Sofia City Centre
- » MOOD FOR FOOD STREET FESTIVAL - PLOVDIV 14-16 SEPTEMBER 2018