Bulgaria President Opens Sofia UNESCO Conference
Bulgarian President Georgi Parvanov has opened a UNESCO International conference on Monday in Sofia.
The ‘International Conference on the Safeguarding of Cultural Heritage and the Promotion of Cultural Diversity - a Response to Globalization' is part of the visit to Bulgaria of UNESCO's executive council members.
The executive council members will also visit sites in Bulgaria listed in the UNESCO World Heritage database, such as the Boyana Church, the Rila Monastery, the Kazanlak Thracian Tomb, Plovdiv's old town, Veliko Tarnovo and the village of Arbanassi.
The forum is organized by Bulgaria's permanent representation in UNESCO, the National Committee on UNESCO and the Bulgarian Ministry of Culture and was opened at the President's Boyana residence.
- » Bulgaria’s Ministry of Culture joins European Network for Literature and Books Traduki
- » Slayer Include Bulgaria in their Final Tour in the Summer of 2019
- » GRAVITY CO. will End the Year of their Return with a Concert at Sofia Live Club
- » The National Palace of Culture Opened the International Book Fair
- » "Garbage" Join the Hills of Rock Festival 2019
- » Announcing the American Film Institute AWARDS 2018 Honorees