Queen's Day Attack on Dutch Royal Family Driver Dies
The driver of the car which crashed into a crowd on Queen's Day in the Netherlands Thursday has died.
The man, who has been charged with attempting an attack on the Dutch Royal Family during the celebrations in the town of Apeldoorn, has died Friday morning because of his serious injuries in the crash, CNN reported citing Dutch police.
The man's name has not been released. The police have searched his house but have found no clues linked to the incident.
The unnamed driver killed four persons and wounded twelve others as he drove his car into the cheering crowd waiting to see Queen Beatrix and her family ride by in an open-top bus during the Netherlands' annual holiday.
World » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Mogherini: In June, North Macedonia and Albania will Start Negotiations with the EU
- » Scientists have Discovered the Earliest Molecule in the Universe
- » The US and China Want to Sign the Trade Agreement By the End of May
- » The EP: Stronger EU Borders With a New Standing Corps of 10000 Border Guards
- » Bulgarian Vulture Detained for Espionage in Yemen
- » The EU has finally adopted the Copyright Directive