Bulgaria Cheapest Destination for UK Tourists
Bulgaria has been pronounced the cheapest destination, and a real bargain by a survey made by Post Office travel services.
Ten typical holiday items and costs, including a meal out, postcards, English newspapers, insect-repellent and bottled water, will cost tourists just GBP 42,23 in Bulgaria, the survey showed.
Bulgaria has ousted Thailand as the cheapest place for an overseas holiday, offering the best value out of 18 popular foreign destinations, the Telegraph Daily announced. Low prices combined with a favourable exchange rate make it top choice for money-conscious travellers, according to Post Office research.
The findings could mean Brits heading to Bulgaria's Black Sea resorts instead of the Spanish beaches.
Thailand, at GBP 43,92 for the 10 items, is the next best bargain destination, while South Africa (GBP 46,13) is in third place.
Turkey and Croatia join Bulgaria as the best places in Europe for a bargain break, while France (GBP 78,30) was the most expensive eurozone country.
Spain, at GBP 67,08, is the best-bargain eurozone country, closely followed by Portugal (GBP 67,47)
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Restart of the Winter Season in Bulgaria: Heavy Snow and many Tourists in Pamporovo and Chepelare
- » Wizz Air announced New Route from Bulgaria to Armenia
- » Wizz Air with 77% Growth in Passenger Flow in Bulgaria for 2022
- » Mexico deported 27 Bulgarian Tourists in the span of 3 Months, Some were Kept in Cells for 4 Days
- » Snow finally Covered the Tracks in Pamporovo
- » Bulgarian Hoteliers are coming up with Alternative Activities for Skiers in Anticipation of Snow in the Winter Resorts