Bulgaria Tour Operators: Lack of Skilled Workers Harms Industry
Bulgaria is seen as a destination of average quality according to Bulgaria's main tour operators, who had been meeting to discuss problematic issues for the tourism industry.
After the meeting they announced that Bulgaria's tourism is hindered by infrastructure and transport problems as well as a lack of distinct levels of holidays on offer, so most of the tour operators are forced to only concentrate on the cheap end of the market.
They also called for a lower limit for prices for the forthcoming summer season as allegedly the price war currently being waged may but many of them out of business, Darik Radio reported.
However, the tour operators concluded that the main fact stopping the Bulgarian tourism industry from developing is the lack of skilled and qualified workers which in turn leads to poor quality service which puts off foreign tourists from returning to Bulgaria.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Restart of the Winter Season in Bulgaria: Heavy Snow and many Tourists in Pamporovo and Chepelare
- » Wizz Air announced New Route from Bulgaria to Armenia
- » Wizz Air with 77% Growth in Passenger Flow in Bulgaria for 2022
- » Mexico deported 27 Bulgarian Tourists in the span of 3 Months, Some were Kept in Cells for 4 Days
- » Snow finally Covered the Tracks in Pamporovo
- » Bulgarian Hoteliers are coming up with Alternative Activities for Skiers in Anticipation of Snow in the Winter Resorts