Top Executive of US Mortgage Giant Freddie Mac Found Dead
The acting chief financial officer of the troubled mortgage giant Freddie Mac was found dead in his home early Wednesday morning.
The news was reported by the Washington Post, citing local police.
David Kellerman apparently committed suicide in his Vienna home in Fairfax County, Virginia - a Washington DC suburb.
Kellermann, 41, was a longtime Freddie Mac executive who joined the firm as analyst in 1992. He was named acting chief financial officer last September when the federal government seized Freddie Mac, the Post informs.
Life has changed dramatically for Freddie Mac employees in the year since the housing market crashed and the economy entered a major downturn.
Kellermann was responsible for the company's financial controls, financial reporting, tax, capital oversight, and compliance with federal oversight requirements, and also oversaw the company's annual budgeting and financial planning processes.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kyiv's response to Putin: Ukraine quickly Enters NATO
- » Putin: Russia now has Four New Territories, We are ready for Negotiations with Ukraine
- » Russia has declared the Nord Stream Leaks “State Terrorism” and turned its attention to the US
- » Day 219 of the Invasion of Ukraine: "Treaty" and a Concert in Moscow, Putin begins the Annexation of Occupied Regions
- » 19 People Dead after Blast at Educational Centre in Kabul
- » Tomorrow Putin will Sign the Annexation Agreements of One Fifth of Ukraine