Bulgaria Hotel Owners Block Burgas - Varna Highway
Hotel and restaurant owners and workers have blocked the Burgas - Varna in protest against the infrastructure problems in Bulgaria's Sunny Beach resort.
Over 100 people joined the protest on the Burgas - Varna road, close to the Sunny Beach resort, they are demanding that infrastructure at the resort be maintained and improved before the summer season at the expense of the Nesebar municipality.
The Director of Sunny Beach AD, Malina Stratieva, however said that this is quite impossible and that the hotel owners themselves should pay for the infrastructure improvements as they use the resort for their own financial benefit.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Restart of the Winter Season in Bulgaria: Heavy Snow and many Tourists in Pamporovo and Chepelare
- » Wizz Air announced New Route from Bulgaria to Armenia
- » Wizz Air with 77% Growth in Passenger Flow in Bulgaria for 2022
- » Mexico deported 27 Bulgarian Tourists in the span of 3 Months, Some were Kept in Cells for 4 Days
- » Snow finally Covered the Tracks in Pamporovo
- » Bulgarian Hoteliers are coming up with Alternative Activities for Skiers in Anticipation of Snow in the Winter Resorts