Russia Famous Lubeh Musician Kuleshov Dies in Tragic Accident
Prominent Russian musician, Anatoli Kuleshov, has died during a traffic accident in Moscow Sunday.
The news was reported by the Russian information agency ITAR-TASS.
The 49-year-old Kuleshov, who was a vocal for the popular group "Lubeh" or "Lube", has been a passenger in a "Mercedes" automobile that hit a parked minivan. He died on the spot. The driver, 33-year-old, Valeri Novikov, was taken to the hospital in critical condition and died later.
"Lubeh" is a folk/rock band from Lubertsy (Moscow suburb). Lubeh's music combines elements of Western rock and roll, traditional Russian folk music and military bard music. Starting in 1989 with their first release, they have created 13 albums inside of Russia.
Lubeh is the most popular Russian band in Bulgaria.
- » 'The Real Super Mario' Dies Aged 84
- » Dimitar Petrov, the Director of Beloved Bulgarian Films has Passed Away
- » Charles Aznavour, French Singing Star, Dies at 94
- » Burt Reynolds: Hollywood Star Dies at 82
- » Former UN Chief Kofi Annan Dies at 80
- » Stephen Ditko, co-creator of Spider-Man and Doctor Strange, Dead at 90