Russia Famous Lubeh Musician Kuleshov Dies in Tragic Accident
Prominent Russian musician, Anatoli Kuleshov, has died during a traffic accident in Moscow Sunday.
The news was reported by the Russian information agency ITAR-TASS.
The 49-year-old Kuleshov, who was a vocal for the popular group "Lubeh" or "Lube", has been a passenger in a "Mercedes" automobile that hit a parked minivan. He died on the spot. The driver, 33-year-old, Valeri Novikov, was taken to the hospital in critical condition and died later.
"Lubeh" is a folk/rock band from Lubertsy (Moscow suburb). Lubeh's music combines elements of Western rock and roll, traditional Russian folk music and military bard music. Starting in 1989 with their first release, they have created 13 albums inside of Russia.
Lubeh is the most popular Russian band in Bulgaria.
- » Swedish DJ Avicii Dies Aged 28
- » US First Lady Barbara Bush Dies at Age 92
- » Milos Forman Two-Time Oscar Winning Directo Dead At 86
- » Winnie Mandela, South African Anti-apartheid Crusader, Dies at 81
- » France to Pay National Tribute to Officer Killed in Friday Hostage Crisis
- » Stephen Hawking, Renowned Scientist, Dies at 76