Russia Famous Lubeh Musician Kuleshov Dies in Tragic Accident
Prominent Russian musician, Anatoli Kuleshov, has died during a traffic accident in Moscow Sunday.
The news was reported by the Russian information agency ITAR-TASS.
The 49-year-old Kuleshov, who was a vocal for the popular group "Lubeh" or "Lube", has been a passenger in a "Mercedes" automobile that hit a parked minivan. He died on the spot. The driver, 33-year-old, Valeri Novikov, was taken to the hospital in critical condition and died later.
"Lubeh" is a folk/rock band from Lubertsy (Moscow suburb). Lubeh's music combines elements of Western rock and roll, traditional Russian folk music and military bard music. Starting in 1989 with their first release, they have created 13 albums inside of Russia.
Lubeh is the most popular Russian band in Bulgaria.
- » Bulgarian Theater Legend Stoyanka Mutafova Died at the Age of 97
- » Bulgarian Cinema Legend Stefan Danailov Died at the Age of 76
- » The Great-Grandson of Louis Vuitton Died in France
- » Former French President Jacques Chirac Has Died Aged 86
- » Max Wright, Who Played the Father in the 80s Cult Sitcom Alf, Dies
- » Bulgarian Football Legend Dies Aged 77