35% of Male Prostitutes in Brussels Are Bulgarians - Report
At least 500 Male prostitutes, 35% of whom are mainly Bulgarians, currently work in the Belgian capital, Brussels.
That was reported on the website of Europe's biggest media group RTL.
41% of the male prostitutes in Brussels are form North Africa, 14% are from Belgium, and 10% are from other countries. The share of Eastern European prostitutes is 35%, mainly Bulgarians.
There is a group of social workers who are willing to create an organization to help the prostitutes, and try to educate them of dangers and ways of prevention of sexually transmitted deceases.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Defense Minister thinks there was an Explosion on Board Prigozhin’s Plane
- » EC is Preparing Criminal Proceedings against Bulgaria for Accessing Data from Criminal Record Certificates
- » The European Commission Started an Evaluation of the Bulgarian Recovery Plan
- » Nearly 60% of Bulgarians are Skeptical about Adopting the Euro
- » Bulgaria Is Late to Explain Its Position on N.Macedonia Says Diplomat
- » New German Government and Old Bulgarian "bad boy" Borissov