Bulgaria GLOBUL Launches Samsung Eco Phone
Bulgarian mobile communications company GLOBUL will offer the Samsung SGH-E200 Eco GSM.
The mobile has an external case made from ‘bio-plastic', and contains natural plant-based materials. No potentially dangerous for the environment materials like lead and mercury were used in the phone production.
Samsung SGH-E200 Eco is a tri-band GSM, that features 65k color TFT display, 1,3 megapixel camera, Bluetooth, Stereo FM radio and microSD slot for external memory card. It can be found in GLOBUL and Germanos shops at prices around BGN 100.
The introduction of Samsung SGH-E200 ECO is part of the long term ecology strategy, GLOBUL Green, that aims to inform and make people responsible towards saving the environment. The program was launched in 2008 and BGN 400 000 have been invested in it so far.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Finance Minister: Gas Stations are Using the Moment to Make more Profit
- » Italy and Germany have allowed use of Accounts in Rubles for Russian Gas
- » Russia Cuts Off Finland's Gas on Saturday
- » At least 80%: The EU Obliges its Members to Stock up on Gas
- » Ambassador of Azerbaijan: We are Committed to Bulgaria's Energy Security
- » PM on Natural Gas: Bulgaria's Firm Step has Helped the Entire EU