Bulgaria Parliament Passes NATO Anniversary Declaration
The Bulgarian Parliament passed a declaration on NATO's 60th anniversary, and the 5th anniversary of Bulgaria as a member of the Alliance.
The MPs expressed their support on the Afghanistan issue. Nevertheless, they did not declare their backing on Pakistan as NATO's priority. Earlier, that was proposed, but the left wing MP Alexandar Paunov opposed the suggestion.
The chair of the Foreign Affairs Council, Solomon Passy, supported the proposition by saying that the Bulgarian Parliament must realize NATO's future priorities. After the declaration was accepted, Passy added that it was about time for the Parliament to consider nominating the Alliance for a Nobel Prize for peace.
- » Prime Minister Borisov Met with the Greek Minister For Migration Policy
- » Russian President Vladimir Putin Will Visit Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria and Norway Will Work on Joint Projects in the Western Balkans
- » Boris Johnson Will Meet Jean-Claude Juncker Today
- » Presidents of Turkey, Russia and Iran Meet in Ankara
- » Bulgaria Charges NGO Official With Spying For Russia