Fewer Young People Drop out of Bulgarian Schools
The rate of young Bulgarians between 18 and 24 years who leave school before finishing is 15,3% for 2008, compared to 21,4% for 2004, the National Statistical Institute reported.
83,5% of young people between 20 and 24 years have at least high school degree. Those with university degree are 22,8% of all Bulgarians, the report shows.
77,6% of all Bulgarians in an active labor age (between 25 and 64), are with either high school or university degrees.
- » 7500 Bulgarian Students are Currently Trained in a Real Work Environment
- » BGN 920 will be the Starting Teacher Salary in Bulgaria Next Year
- » Seven Bulgarian Students Received a Harvard Award
- » Thousands of Students are Taking Bulgarian Language and Literature Exams
- » The Reconstruction of the American College in Sofia was Completed
- » FUNDAY SUMMER ADVENTURE - Summer Children's Program