Potato Chips Company Invests BGN 20 M in Bulgaria
Intersnack Bulgaria will invest BGN 20 M in potato and sunflower production in Bulgaria in 2009.
The company that produces Chio Chips will spend BGN 18 M in a new factory for production of potato chips, and BGN 2 M to stimulate potato and sunflower producers in Bulgaria.
Intersnack plans to award annual prizes for potato and sunflower production. In 2008 the company used 8 000 tons of potatoes, 7 000 tons of which were produced in Bulgaria.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria may lose 1.4 Billion Leva if the Territorial Plans for the Coal Plants are not ready
- » American Companies - in fourth place among Investors in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Fuel to Increase in Price to 3 leva while Lukoil makes 1 Billion 800 Million Excess Profit
- » January 1, 2025 - Bulgaria’s New Target Date for Entry into the Eurozone
- » Brain Business Jobs in Bulgaria Grow Strongly
- » Bulgaria is 43rd in the World in terms of Economic Freedom