Bulgaria Foreign Affairs Minister Becomes Shanghai Professor
Bulgaria's Foreign Affairs Minister, Ivaylo Kalfin, has been presented with the title of honorary professor by the East China Normal University in Shanghai.
Minister Kalfin is on an official visit to China. The awarding ceremony was conducted directly by the university rector and was attended by the consular generals of the Ukraine, Romania and Turkey in Shanghai late Tuesday.
Kalfin delivered a lecture on "The role of the Black Sea region and Bulgaria's contribution to its development." Later Kalfin had a meeting with top businessmen in Shanghai, including the directors of Bulgarian yogurt producers, Standart daily newspaper reported.
Bulgaria's Foreign Minister, Ivaylo Kalfin, visited China Monday to try forging even better economic ties between both countries.
Earlier in his visit Kalfin met in Beijing with his Chinese counterpart Yang Jiechi and with Vice President Xi Jinping.
Both sides expressed their deep satisfaction from the strong economic and cultural ties between the two countries in the wake of the 60th anniversary of establishing diplomatic relations between Bulgaria and China.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus