Norway Top Diplomat Certain of Denmark's NATO Bid
The Foreign Minister of Norway unofficially declared Tuesday that he was certain in the success of the Denmark's nominee for the NATO Secretary General post.
Norway's top diplomat, Jonas Gahr Stoere, expressed his belief that Danish Prime Minister, Anders Fogh Rasmussen, was going to be NATO's future Secretary General, Darik radio informs.
Stoere spoke in the hallway during a conference of the Alliance in Oslo, where he presented a special report. The Norway Foreign Minister is quoted as saying that the "future NATO Chief was fluent in Norwegian," something that would be "good for Norway."
- » US and Greece with New Ambassadors to Bulgaria
- » E.Zaharieva: Bulgaria Wants Constructive Cooperation with Russia
- » Deputy Prime Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva Is Visiting Croatia
- » The New US Ambassador to Bulgaria Replaces Eric Rubin
- » Bulgaria and Cambodia May Activate their Relations
- » France Blocks the Start of EU Membership Talks with Skopje and Tirana