Norway Top Diplomat Certain of Denmark's NATO Bid
The Foreign Minister of Norway unofficially declared Tuesday that he was certain in the success of the Denmark's nominee for the NATO Secretary General post.
Norway's top diplomat, Jonas Gahr Stoere, expressed his belief that Danish Prime Minister, Anders Fogh Rasmussen, was going to be NATO's future Secretary General, Darik radio informs.
Stoere spoke in the hallway during a conference of the Alliance in Oslo, where he presented a special report. The Norway Foreign Minister is quoted as saying that the "future NATO Chief was fluent in Norwegian," something that would be "good for Norway."
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus