US Army Funds Daycare Renovation in Bulgaria's Sliven Region
The Command of the US Armed Forces in Europe approved funds for the renovation of a Bulgarian village daycare facility.
Todor Matuski, from the Defense's Attaché Office at the US Embassy in Sofia had informed the Governor of the Sliven Region that the daycare centre in the village of Padarevo will undergo renovations with funds supplied by the US Armed Forces.
This is the latest US humanitarian initiative in the Southern Bulgarian Sliven Region.
The initiatives have included construction and renovation activities and medical assistance to local civil population such as the renovation of the Military Hospital in the city of Sliven, renovations of daycare facilities in the village of Mokren, the town of Kotel and in Sliven, of community centers in the villages of Mamarchevo and Mokren as well as medical examinations involving US and Bulgarian doctors.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus