US Army Funds Daycare Renovation in Bulgaria's Sliven Region
The Command of the US Armed Forces in Europe approved funds for the renovation of a Bulgarian village daycare facility.
Todor Matuski, from the Defense's Attaché Office at the US Embassy in Sofia had informed the Governor of the Sliven Region that the daycare centre in the village of Padarevo will undergo renovations with funds supplied by the US Armed Forces.
This is the latest US humanitarian initiative in the Southern Bulgarian Sliven Region.
The initiatives have included construction and renovation activities and medical assistance to local civil population such as the renovation of the Military Hospital in the city of Sliven, renovations of daycare facilities in the village of Mokren, the town of Kotel and in Sliven, of community centers in the villages of Mamarchevo and Mokren as well as medical examinations involving US and Bulgarian doctors.
- » US and Greece with New Ambassadors to Bulgaria
- » E.Zaharieva: Bulgaria Wants Constructive Cooperation with Russia
- » Deputy Prime Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva Is Visiting Croatia
- » The New US Ambassador to Bulgaria Replaces Eric Rubin
- » Bulgaria and Cambodia May Activate their Relations
- » France Blocks the Start of EU Membership Talks with Skopje and Tirana