UK Reality TV Celebrity Dies at 27
British reality TV celebrity Jade Goody died in her sleep this weekend, British media reported, following a public battle with cancer.
Citing Goody's publicist Max Clifford,, the BBC reported that Goody died at her home in Upshire, Essex.
Goody's death from cervical cancer at the age of 27 is a tragic end to a very modern tale after spending seven years in the full glare of the media.
- » Former UN Chief Kofi Annan Dies at 80
- » Stephen Ditko, co-creator of Spider-Man and Doctor Strange, Dead at 90
- » The Head of the Chinese Company, which Won the Concession of Plovdiv Airport, has Passed Away
- » The Popular Bulgarian Historian Professor Bozhidar Dimitrov has Passed Away
- » The Great Bulgarian Director and Animator Rumen Petkov has Died
- » Swedish DJ Avicii Dies Aged 28