Free Entrance to Picasso's Exhibition in Sofia
The National Gallery for Foreign Art in Sofia will welcome visitors to Bulgaria's first ever exhibition of Pablo Picasso's works free of charge. The initiative will last for three days, starting March 13.
The exhibition, entitled "I don't seek. I find: Pablo Picasso" features eighty-six original works of the Spanish painter, including paintings, graphics, and ceramics. It is organized in collaboration with "Baruh and Partners" and has so far drawn a record number of visitors - a total of 42 454.
Picasso's first exhibition in Sofia is also unique because this is the first time these exact works of his are displayed together.
The exhibition also includes photos of Pablo Picasso himself, which were taken by his friend, the French photographer Lucien Clerg.
- » IRON MAIDEN and JUDAS PRIEST at HILLS OF ROCK 2018 Festival
- » The "Hidden Letters" Project in Sofia, Bulgaria
- » Strange Treasure Next to the Great Pyramid at Giza
- » What is Included in this Year's "World Theater in Sofia?"
- » You can Volunteer to Star in a Film in Plovdiv
- » New Location for the Spring Book Fair 2018