Free Entrance to Picasso's Exhibition in Sofia
The National Gallery for Foreign Art in Sofia will welcome visitors to Bulgaria's first ever exhibition of Pablo Picasso's works free of charge. The initiative will last for three days, starting March 13.
The exhibition, entitled "I don't seek. I find: Pablo Picasso" features eighty-six original works of the Spanish painter, including paintings, graphics, and ceramics. It is organized in collaboration with "Baruh and Partners" and has so far drawn a record number of visitors - a total of 42 454.
Picasso's first exhibition in Sofia is also unique because this is the first time these exact works of his are displayed together.
The exhibition also includes photos of Pablo Picasso himself, which were taken by his friend, the French photographer Lucien Clerg.
- » Today is the World Theatre Day
- » The 24th Sofia International Film Festival and the 17th Sofia Meetings Postponed
- » The National Gallery Limits Attendance at its Affiliates
- » The 24rd Edition of Sofia International Film Festival Begins in March
- » The New James Bond Movie Premiere will be Delayed because of the Coronavirus
- » Al Bano and Romina Power's Concert in Bulgaria is Postponed