Bulgarian Realtor Slapped Fine for Brand Imitation
Bulgaria's anti-trust body has imposed a fine of BGN 30,000 on Plovdiv-based Evro Imoti 2007 for imitating the brand of a rival company. The complaint was filed by Austria-based Europolis Real Estate Asset Management.
The company has investments in real estate in the country and abroad and branches in Croatia, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania and Russia.
According to the Commission for the Protection of Competition (CPC), which made a probe into the case, the company deliberately imitated the brand of Europolis in press and online publications and offered false information about its assets.
- » The Villages Around the Resorts in Bulgaria Attract with Cheap Properties
- » 42,000 Buildings in Bulgaria Need Renovation
- » The Price of Agricultural Land in Bulgaria has Risen by 5%
- » The Luxury Property Market in Bulgaria
- » Plovdiv, Burgas and Varna with most Residential Buildings put into Operation
- » The Rents of Premium Offices in Sofia are Growing