Bulgarian Bulgargaz Offers 10% Lower Prices
The Bulgarian gas supply company Bulgargaz has proposed the State Energy and Water Regulatory Commission to lower the natural gas prices by 10,53%.
Bulgargaz demands a price of BGN 549,96 per 1000 m3 (no value added tax included), which is BGN 64.7 per 1000 m3 less, compared to the current price.
The reason for the price cut is the lower prices of the alternative to natural gas fuels on the international markets.
A month ago Bulgargaz announced that it would lower the prices by 12%, but due to the higher USD exchange rate, an increase was needed.
- » PM Borisov: We have the Necessary Infrastructure and Means to Continue "Turkish Stream"
- » The Bulgarian Parliament's Decision: Restart of the Belene NPP Project
- » The Mayor of Bourgas: It is better to Make Electricity from Garbage instead of Burning it
- » Azerbaijani Gas will Reach Bulgaria in 2 Years
- » Production and Consumption of Electricity in Bulgaria are Decreasing
- » Protests "For" and "Against" Belene Nuclear Power Plant