Bulgarian Company Winslow Group Invests EUR 100 M in Renewable Energy
The Bulgarian investment company with UK capital, Winslow Group, will invest over EUR 100 M in renewable energy projects, the company's press office announced, cited by the Pari Daily.
These will be the first energy protects of the company, and they will be managed by its energy division, Winslow Energy.
One of the projects is for a photovoltaic power plant in Bulgaria's General Toshevo Municipality. The plant is supposed to be completed by 2010. It will be located on an area of 54 decares, and will be constructed with thin-layered photovoltaic panels, set at 36 degrees. The company announced that the administrative part of the project was already done.
Winslow Group plans to build two wind-energy parks. They will be built near the villages of Boyana and Yagnilo, both located in the Varna District. Currently Winslow is negotiating cooperation with leading international company for the projects. Construction is planned for 2013-2014.
Winslow Group is a Bulgarian construction company with mainly British capital, and is dealing with residential and vacation resorts projects. It also invests in agricultural projects.
- » The Bulgarian Energy Holding is on its Way to take Commitments in the BEH Gas Case
- » Over 5000 GWh have been Saved in Bulgaria in the 2014-2017 Period
- » Bulgaria Preparing to Open Tender for Offshore Oil, Gas Exploration Permit
- » New Plasma Melting Plant Opens at Bulgaria's Nuclear Power Site
- » Prices Electricity in Romania Drop by about 3.5%
- » The Gas Prices in Bulgaria Rise by 10.8% from July 1