Russian Company Finprominvest Interested in Buying Kremikovtzi
Bulgaria's Ministry of Energy and Economy has received a letter from the Russian company Finprominvest expressing its general interest in the troubled steel-maker Kremikovtzi, the Bulgarian private Darik radio reported.
According to Vasil Yanachkov, a trade union leader at Kremikovtzi, Finprominvest is registered in Finland, and has both Russian and Western shareholders.
Earlier on Wednesday, Bulgaria's Economy Minister, Petar Dimitrov, announced one of the two main bidder for the purchase of Kremikovtzi, the Ukrainian Smart Group, had pulled out its offer.
The other main bidder, the Brazilian CSN, is still interested in buying or operating the plant, according to Dimitrov.
- » Bulgarian Farmers are Preparing to Protest over Changes in Farmland Law
- » Bulgarian Sauvignon Blanc Received an International Award
- » Bulgarian Farmers will Receive an Additional BGN 700,000 for Insurances
- » Turkey will Produce its Own Vehicle
- » Ukraine and Bulgaria will Build an International Road
- » Power Distributors in Bulgaria Seek 8% - 20% Increase in Prices of Electricity