Bulgarian Doctors Remove 5-kg Tumor in Unique Surgery
The doctors removed the tumor from the lungs of a 13-year-old boy in a challenging surgery which lasted for six hours.
The whole team from the chest surgery ward of the Tokuda Hospital took part in the extremely complex medical operation which saved the boy's life.
The surgery was utterly successful, and the condition of the recovering patient is improving, according to Dr. Tzvetan Minchev, head of Tokuda's chest surgery ward.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 232 Newly Registered Cases on July 26, 6 Deaths
- » The Weather Today - July 16th
- » First Vaccine for Coronavirus Tested in the US with Promising Results
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria is Prolonging to July 31
- » Bulgarian Wrestler Nikolay Shterev, Infected with COVID-19, Dies at 33
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 15: Mostly Sunny Today