Bulgarian MP Vladimir Kuzov Gets Suspended Sentence on Pedophilia Charges
This is the final judgment of the Court and the five-year suspended sentence will be announced in front of MPs in the Bulgarian Parliament.
The Sofia District Court found Kuzov guilty on May 9 2007, and later the Appellate Court confirmed the sentence.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » A Young Man was Found Dead in the center of Varna, a Murder has been Confirmed
- » Bulgarian Ruja Ignatova is in the Top 10 of the FBI's Most Wanted
- » After the First 13 - Three more Illegally Buried Bodies found near Bankya
- » Teenagers Attacked and Robbed a Postal Worker in Parvomai
- » Bulgaria: 16 Arrested in Smolyan region - Most of them were British Citizens
- » A Suspect of Terrorism has been Detained in Bulgaria at the Request of Norway