US Drugs Company Set to Buy Bulgaria Research Organization
US based PPD, which helps drugmakers test new medicines, employs about 10,500 worldwide, including about 1,700 in Morrisville, US.
The acquisition, which is expected to be completed by the end of March, will gain PPD entry into Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia and Croatia and bolsters PPD's existing operations in Poland, Russia and the Ukraine.
Founded in 2000, AbCRO provides Phase II through IV testing, including clinical trial management and monitoring, patient recruitment, site identification and regulatory affairs. The company employs more than 230 people, many of whom have worked with PPD in the past three years.
Financial details of the deal have not yet been disclosed.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Arrest of CNN-Reporters is Strictly Against the Law
- » Dangerous Minneapolis Riots do not Calm Down
- » Bulgarians Amongs the Citizens with the Biggest Financial Lost amid Pandemic
- » Bulgaria’s Business Proposes a Package of 54 additional Anti-crisis Measures
- » Fast Train Varna-Sofia Derails, No Passenger Injured
- » Travel Quarantine Rules in Bulgaria, Greece, Germany, Spain, France and other Countries