Renown Bulgarian Actor Dimitar Manchev Dies at 74
Dimitar Manchev, a favorite theater and movie actor of several generations of Bulgarians, died in Sofia Wednesday at the age of 74.
Dimitar Manchev was an actor at the Satirical Theater in Sofia where he had more than 100 parts over the years.
He is also widely known for his roles in emblematic Bulgarian movies such as "Goreshto Pladne" ("Hot Noon"), "Toplo" ("Warm"), "Ponedelnik Sutrin" ("Monday Morning"), and is especially famous for his role as the pub owner Mitashki in the movie "Orkestar bez Ime" ("A Nameless Band").
In the recent years, Dimitar Manchev also appeared as the anchor of a popular show on the Nova TV channel.
- » Former UN Chief Kofi Annan Dies at 80
- » Stephen Ditko, co-creator of Spider-Man and Doctor Strange, Dead at 90
- » The Head of the Chinese Company, which Won the Concession of Plovdiv Airport, has Passed Away
- » The Popular Bulgarian Historian Professor Bozhidar Dimitrov has Passed Away
- » The Great Bulgarian Director and Animator Rumen Petkov has Died
- » Swedish DJ Avicii Dies Aged 28