MGM to Post Full Movies on YouTube
The partnership between the companies kicks off with MGM posting episodes of its decade-old "American Gladiators" program, along with full-length action films like "Bulletproof Monk" and "The Magnificent Seven," as well as clips from popular movies like "Legally Blonde." Ads will be running alongside the video.
Experts say the agreement puts Google's YouTube in more direct competition with commercial video site Hulu.
According to Nielsen, about 81 million people visited YouTube in September alone.
- » EU Imposes Sanctions On Russian Intelligence Chiefs
- » German Tourists Bring Hitler Mugs From Bulgaria, Face Court
- » MH17 'Black Box' Data Intact, Not Tampered With
- » Air Algerie Plane Wreck Found In Mali
- » Dutch Call for Deportation of Putin's Daughter From the Netherlands
- » Missing Air Algerie Passenger Plane with 116 on Board Crashes in Niger