MGM to Post Full Movies on YouTube
The partnership between the companies kicks off with MGM posting episodes of its decade-old "American Gladiators" program, along with full-length action films like "Bulletproof Monk" and "The Magnificent Seven," as well as clips from popular movies like "Legally Blonde." Ads will be running alongside the video.
Experts say the agreement puts Google's YouTube in more direct competition with commercial video site Hulu.
According to Nielsen, about 81 million people visited YouTube in September alone.
- » Westerwelle: EU Still Hopes to See Ukraine Joining
- » 3 Ukrainian Ex-Presidents Back Pro-EU Protests
- » Ukrainian PM Threatens Pro-EU Protesters with Prison
- » Azarov Threatens Western Ukraine with Budget Cuts over Protests
- » Russia Calls for Non-Interference in Ukraine
- » Protesting Pro-EU Students Occupy Education Ministry in Kiev