MGM to Post Full Movies on YouTube
The partnership between the companies kicks off with MGM posting episodes of its decade-old "American Gladiators" program, along with full-length action films like "Bulletproof Monk" and "The Magnificent Seven," as well as clips from popular movies like "Legally Blonde." Ads will be running alongside the video.
Experts say the agreement puts Google's YouTube in more direct competition with commercial video site Hulu.
According to Nielsen, about 81 million people visited YouTube in September alone.
- » CoE: Grey Economy Results in Losses of EUR 40 B per year in Romania
- » Slovenia Re-Launches Privatization of 15 State-Owned Companies
- » Russia Forced to Pay USD 50 B to Former Yukos Owners
- » Romania, US to Launch Observation Flights over Russia, Belarus
- » Greek Civil Servants to Stage Strike in Athens
- » Hamas Agrees to New 24-Hour Ceasefire in Gaza