MGM to Post Full Movies on YouTube
The partnership between the companies kicks off with MGM posting episodes of its decade-old "American Gladiators" program, along with full-length action films like "Bulletproof Monk" and "The Magnificent Seven," as well as clips from popular movies like "Legally Blonde." Ads will be running alongside the video.
Experts say the agreement puts Google's YouTube in more direct competition with commercial video site Hulu.
According to Nielsen, about 81 million people visited YouTube in September alone.
- » SYRIZA Clear Election Winner, Exit Polls Suggest
- » How Is SYRIZA's Performance Affecting Greek, EU Politics?
- » 'Greece Will Return to Democracy, Social Cohesion, Dignity,' Tsipras Says
- » Ukraine Marks Day of National Mourning after Mariupol Rocket Attacks
- » Greeks Vote in Decisive Early Election
- » Ukraine’s PM Calls for Urgent UN Security Council Meeting over Mariupol Shelling