Italian Football Fans Attack Bulgarians Downtown Sofia
The quarrel that broke in front of Sofia University building grew into a fight with stones, glass bottles and wooden sticks.
At the time of the incident there was only one policeman on the spot. He has also suffered some injuries in the struggle.
After a reinforcing squad arrived, some of the fans have been arrested. Their identities and number have not been revealed yet.
There were caused some damages on nearby flower shops.
- » Special Prosecutor's Office Ends KTB Investigation, 18 People Indicted
- » Increased Police Presence Along E-79 Due To Casino Robbery
- » Police Turns Over 7 Bulgarian Citizens to Greek Authorities
- » Two Israelis Detained over Death Case Near Bulgaria's Samokov
- » Bulgarian Police 'Helping People Smugglers', Migrant Claims
- » Mayor of Bulgaria's Galiche Released on Bail
I'm italian and want to express apologizes for those italian fascists who go abroad to burn flags; they are hooligans who discredit the name of Italy too. I apologize also becouse I know and love Bulgaria. I hope we'll eliminate such subjects.
WE ALLREADY ARE LIVING IN THE LAST TIMES.EVIL IS EVERYWHERE.
THE JUDGMENT OF GOD IS VERY NEAR.
FIRE WILL COME FROM UPSTAIRS.A BIG WAR WILL HIT OUR WORLD AT 2010.
JUST LOOK AROUND YOU.
WHAT DO YOU SEE?
CORRUPTION,HATE,POWERTY, INCREASE OF IMMORALITY,DROGS,PICTURES OF MARRIED WOMEN AT ESCORT CALL GIRL PAGES ,SUFFERING MOTHERS ,CRYING CHILDREN,AND UNGODLY MAFIAS.
I ASK YOU IN THE NAME OF LORD JESUS CHRIST,TO REPENT FROM ALL YOUR SINS AND ASK FORGIVNESS FROM GOD.
DO IT FAST.TOMORROW MIGHT BE TOO LATE.