Glamorous Show Marks Beginning of Dancing Stars in Bulgaria
The performance included the first dance of the men's group of stars, supported by their professional partners.
The actors Georgi Mamalev and Andrey Batatshov, the TV and radio programs host Niki Kanchev, the singers Kotseto Kalki and Orlin Pavlov, the Survivor winner Georgi Kostadinov and the legendary football player Bozhidar Iskrenov did their best to attract the audience's attention to the show.
They danced cha-cha-cha and English waltz after just about a week of training.
The hosts of the show, the actor Todor Kolev and the TV star Radost Draganova, amused the viewers with fresh jokes and elegant dressing.
Especially for the opening of Dancing Stars, the two icons of the Bulgarian pop music, Lili Ivanova and Vassil Naydenov, showed a performance to remember in the very beginning of the night.
The ladies, who will also compete in the dancing show, have watched the first performance of their male rivals with ball masks on their faces.
At the last minutes, the masks fell to reveal the female dancers' identities: the actresses Anya Pencheva, Violeta Markovska and Neti, the pop folk singers Alisiya and Galena, the renown TV reporter Elena Yoncheva and the gymnastics legend Iliyana Raeva.
The ladies are to show the steps they have mastered on Tuesday evening.
- » Scientists to Search for Ancient Civilization in Bulgaria's Rhodopes
- » Communist-Era Cars Museum to Open in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Citizens Cover 46% of Health Expenses
- » Nearly 80 Thousand Migrants Arrived in Europe by Sea in H1 2014
- » Bulgaria Ranks 58th by Human Development Index
- » Reporters Without Borders Slam Amendments to BG Penal Code on Banks