UK Firm to Build Small Gardening Furniture Factory in Bulgaria
PV Services Ltd owned by Paul Vernam from the UK plans to purchase the building of the former workshop in the village located in the Polski Trambesh Municipality.
The starting price of the property is BGN 30 000, and the procedure for its sale has already been initiated by the municipal administration.
The UK firm also wants to lease the canteen of the village school, which has been closed down, and to turn it into a mini-factory for gardening furniture. The building of the former workshop is supposed to become a hotel for guests and clients.
PV Services also intends to invest on the Bulgarian Black Sea coast, where it is going to offer unique gardening furniture, and will create mini-hotels.
- » Bulgaria Remains Among the 15 most Desirable Destinations for Buying a Second Home
- » The Largest Industrial Union in Europe with Interest For Investment in Our Country
- » Eurozone Business Flourished in November
- » The e-mobile Industry in Bulgaria has a Shortage of over 500 Specialists
- » Ryanair Announces Their New Destination From Burgas
- » Apple Supplier Stops Students' Illegal Overtime at iPhone X Factory
The invasion of the British will bring a beautiication of residential property to Bulgaria.
Thank you Britain for your initiative.
It is time for the Bulgarian to introduce Beautification in urban residential properties. It is necessary to view urban gardens with fountains for birds to return to urban areas.
Remember do not throw your beer cans and plastics in the garden!