UK Firm to Build Small Gardening Furniture Factory in Bulgaria
PV Services Ltd owned by Paul Vernam from the UK plans to purchase the building of the former workshop in the village located in the Polski Trambesh Municipality.
The starting price of the property is BGN 30 000, and the procedure for its sale has already been initiated by the municipal administration.
The UK firm also wants to lease the canteen of the village school, which has been closed down, and to turn it into a mini-factory for gardening furniture. The building of the former workshop is supposed to become a hotel for guests and clients.
PV Services also intends to invest on the Bulgarian Black Sea coast, where it is going to offer unique gardening furniture, and will create mini-hotels.
- » 1438 Square Meters of Concrete were Removed from the Seaside of Sunny Beach Resort
- » Bulgaria’s Q4 Household Spending Rises 13%
- » Environment Minister Signs Contracts for Construction of Waste Handling Plants
- » UK to Seek EU Mutual Recognition Deal For Financial Services
- » Bitcoin is Currently over $10,000
- » Liza Minnelli Auctions Cabaret Outfit in Huge 'Downsizing' Sale
The invasion of the British will bring a beautiication of residential property to Bulgaria.
Thank you Britain for your initiative.
It is time for the Bulgarian to introduce Beautification in urban residential properties. It is necessary to view urban gardens with fountains for birds to return to urban areas.
Remember do not throw your beer cans and plastics in the garden!