Bulgaria Royal Family Youngest Member Baptized in Chapel, Built by Parents
Princess Kalina gave birth to the boy on March 14 last year and named it after her father, exiled king Simeon II.
Kalina's baby is the 11th grandchild of Simeon Saxe-Coburg (strangely enough, none of his six grandsons had been named after him so far).
Shortly afterwards, however, Kalina sprang a surprise by announcing her newborn baby will have Hassan added to the name in honour to the late king of Morocco.
- » 'New Product' Tested at Midzhur Ammo Plant on Day of Explosion
- » Bulgaria Declares October 3 National Day of Mourning over Ammo Plant Blast
- » Chief Prosecutor to Personally Investigate Gorni Lom Ammo Plant Blast
- » Specially Equipped Team to Enter Site of Explosion in NW Bulgaria
- » Explosion-Hit Explosives Plant in NW Bulgaria Functioned Despite Numerous Penalty Notices
- » Blast at Explosives Plant Likely Due To Human Error - Ammo Expert
Congratulations to the Bulgarian Royal family. King Simeon, his late mother Queen Giovanna, his sister Princess Maria-Luisa and his late aunt Princess Eudoxia went through several injustices and sufferings. The referendum which abolished the monarchy was a fraud. King Simeon has been leading a very dignified life in exile and in Bulgaria in spite of the vicious attacks of his opponents. Congratulations to Princess Kalina and her husband for keeping their family's heritage alive. I am impressed with the king, in spite of what has been done to the country and his family, he is not a bitter man at all. He still loves Bulgaria and the Bulgarians and places his sense of duty above all.
Long live the King.!