Bulgaria Royal Family Youngest Member Baptized in Chapel, Built by Parents
Princess Kalina gave birth to the boy on March 14 last year and named it after her father, exiled king Simeon II.
Kalina's baby is the 11th grandchild of Simeon Saxe-Coburg (strangely enough, none of his six grandsons had been named after him so far).
Shortly afterwards, however, Kalina sprang a surprise by announcing her newborn baby will have Hassan added to the name in honour to the late king of Morocco.
- » Road Agency Chief Warns about Shortage of Funds for Winter Maintenance
- » 8,000 New Jobs Created in Bulgaria Under Employment Project
- » Two Syrian Children Detained in Bulgaria’s Veliko Tarnovo
- » Bulgaria’s Kaspichan Holds Referendum on Medical Waste Incineration Plant
- » Man Dies after Falling Down Elevator Shaft in Sofia
- » Thracian Temple In Starosel Is Falling Apart
Congratulations to the Bulgarian Royal family. King Simeon, his late mother Queen Giovanna, his sister Princess Maria-Luisa and his late aunt Princess Eudoxia went through several injustices and sufferings. The referendum which abolished the monarchy was a fraud. King Simeon has been leading a very dignified life in exile and in Bulgaria in spite of the vicious attacks of his opponents. Congratulations to Princess Kalina and her husband for keeping their family's heritage alive. I am impressed with the king, in spite of what has been done to the country and his family, he is not a bitter man at all. He still loves Bulgaria and the Bulgarians and places his sense of duty above all.
Long live the King.!