Damaged Hydrant Impedes Train Flames Battle in Bulgaria
The fire brigades managed to start working about half-an-hour after they arrived on the spot.
Earlier in the day, a passenger, who survived the hellish accident, explained there was no well-functioning fire-extinguisher on board of the machine.
The blazes took a total of eight victims, according to the latest authorities' data. Immediate reports claim a child was also among the passengers killed.
Other nine people suffered serious injuries in the accident.
- » Gas Leak Detected on Russian Ferry in Bulgaria's Varna
- » Beglika Fest Returns For Sixth Time
- » Second Vicitim of Floods in Bulgaria's Vratsa Region Reported
- » Ticket Frenzy For 'Hamlet' Starring Benedict Cumberbatch
- » Bulgarian Capital Launches 5th Edition of 'Sofia Breathes' Festival
- » Sofia City Launches EUR 16.7 M Underground Railway Extension