Damaged Hydrant Impedes Train Flames Battle in Bulgaria
The fire brigades managed to start working about half-an-hour after they arrived on the spot.
Earlier in the day, a passenger, who survived the hellish accident, explained there was no well-functioning fire-extinguisher on board of the machine.
The blazes took a total of eight victims, according to the latest authorities' data. Immediate reports claim a child was also among the passengers killed.
Other nine people suffered serious injuries in the accident.
- » Bulgaria Ranks 58th by Human Development Index
- » Reporters Without Borders Slam Amendments to BG Penal Code on Banks
- » Private Companies to Organize Driving License Tests – Agency Head
- » Bulgarian Police Is Looking For A German Citizen
- » Bulgaria's Environment Ministry Warns of Possible Flash Floods
- » Almost Half of Bulgarians Live Below Poverty Threshold – Survey