Damaged Hydrant Impedes Train Flames Battle in Bulgaria
The fire brigades managed to start working about half-an-hour after they arrived on the spot.
Earlier in the day, a passenger, who survived the hellish accident, explained there was no well-functioning fire-extinguisher on board of the machine.
The blazes took a total of eight victims, according to the latest authorities' data. Immediate reports claim a child was also among the passengers killed.
Other nine people suffered serious injuries in the accident.
- » Turkish Tourist Suffers Injuries While Skiing in Bulgaria’s Bansko
- » Summer Floods Caused Damages Amounting to EUR 400 M
- » Man Barricades Himself in His Home, Opens Fire on Neighbors’ House, Police
- » Bulgarian Customs Prevent Smuggling of Two Million European Eels
- » Bulgarian Archaeologists Discover Oldest Cyrillic Inscription
- » Confidence in Bulgarian Parliament, Government Increases – Gallup