Harry Potter Hits the Shelves in Bulgaria
Fervent fans of the magician are already able to buy Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows at the price of BGN29,90 and the English-language edition of the book is expected to become a best seller in Bulgaria, according to Helikon bookstores.
J.K. Rowling's latest book came out with a print run of 40,000, which is considered a large one by Bulgarian standards, and was printed on recycled paper in Germany, which saved 500 trees, the publishers said.
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows came out in the record 12 million issues in the United States only showing the writer's confidence of the success of her novel, especially bearing in mind that the sixth book of the series, "Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince," originally came out in 10.8 million copies.
- » Lift Set on Fire Hours Before Start of Bansko Ski World Cup
- » Subway Section to Sofia Airport to be Launched in early April
- » 600 000 People in Bulgaria are Working Poor – Trade Union
- » Red Hot Chilli Pipers to Bring Scottish Rhythm to Bulgaria in Unconventional Performance
- » Loose Hose on Gas Cyllinder Sends People in Hospital
- » Judas Priest To Hit Sofia in June