Harry Potter Hits the Shelves in Bulgaria
Fervent fans of the magician are already able to buy Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows at the price of BGN29,90 and the English-language edition of the book is expected to become a best seller in Bulgaria, according to Helikon bookstores.
J.K. Rowling's latest book came out with a print run of 40,000, which is considered a large one by Bulgarian standards, and was printed on recycled paper in Germany, which saved 500 trees, the publishers said.
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows came out in the record 12 million issues in the United States only showing the writer's confidence of the success of her novel, especially bearing in mind that the sixth book of the series, "Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince," originally came out in 10.8 million copies.
- » Roma People in Garmen Refuse Social Assistance
- » Three-Day Bulgarian Tourist Fair Opens Doors in Paris
- » Fire Causes Death of Two People in Downtown Sofia
- » No Risk for Bulgaria from Forest Fires Around Ukraine’s Chernobyl
- » Bulgarian Ambassador to US Says Was Subject to Hack Attack
- » NGO Threatens to Sue Bulgaria over Forced Demolition of Homes in Roma District of Garmen