Harry Potter Hits the Shelves in Bulgaria
Fervent fans of the magician are already able to buy Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows at the price of BGN29,90 and the English-language edition of the book is expected to become a best seller in Bulgaria, according to Helikon bookstores.
J.K. Rowling's latest book came out with a print run of 40,000, which is considered a large one by Bulgarian standards, and was printed on recycled paper in Germany, which saved 500 trees, the publishers said.
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows came out in the record 12 million issues in the United States only showing the writer's confidence of the success of her novel, especially bearing in mind that the sixth book of the series, "Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince," originally came out in 10.8 million copies.
- » Bulgaria Ranks 58th by Human Development Index
- » Reporters Without Borders Slam Amendments to BG Penal Code on Banks
- » Private Companies to Organize Driving License Tests – Agency Head
- » Bulgarian Police Is Looking For A German Citizen
- » Bulgaria's Environment Ministry Warns of Possible Flash Floods
- » Almost Half of Bulgarians Live Below Poverty Threshold – Survey