Bulgarian Underworld Boss Enters Tough Divorce Battle
Mihalev has submitted the divorce papers in the beginning of the week, but his future ex-wife will enter the divorce battle on full throttle as she owns a share in most of Mihalev's companies, including a 5% stake in his bank. That is why Madzho's lawyers (as he is most known to the Bulgarian audience) have already started transferring Elena's share to other people.
For five years now, one of the founders of Bulgaria's obsolete ex-grouping SIC, has been having an affair with another woman, known as Milkana.
Sources say that her family has already changed residence and have accommodated themselves in a luxurious apartment in downtown Sofia - a gift from Mihalev. At the same time the couple is set to make their love nest in Switzerland, where the millionaire, who was born in the small Danube town of Silistra, owns a sumptuous mansion.
Currently, Madzho is a witness in the murder trial of Milcho Bonev aka Baj Mile, a close associate of his.
Baj Mile, founder of SIC, was killed in 2004. He was believed to be an important link in the drug trafficking and distributing network on the Balkans. In September 2001 Milcho Bonev survived a bomb attack as he entered the block of apartments he occupied in the Iztok district. The explosion left two of his bodyguards heavily wounded.
- » Construction of Sofia's 3rd Metro Line Could Be Delayed Over Appeals
- » Over 15 000 People Not Let Into Bulgaria in 2014
- » Bulgaria's Osam, Vit Rivers Water Levels Increasing Due to Heavy Rains
- » Over 100 People Residing in Bulgaria Illegally Arrested in Special Operation
- » Antoaneta Vasileva Questioned In Money Laundering Investigation
- » Bulgarian Red Cross Warns of New Refugee Wave