Bulgarian Underworld Boss Enters Tough Divorce Battle
Mihalev has submitted the divorce papers in the beginning of the week, but his future ex-wife will enter the divorce battle on full throttle as she owns a share in most of Mihalev's companies, including a 5% stake in his bank. That is why Madzho's lawyers (as he is most known to the Bulgarian audience) have already started transferring Elena's share to other people.
For five years now, one of the founders of Bulgaria's obsolete ex-grouping SIC, has been having an affair with another woman, known as Milkana.
Sources say that her family has already changed residence and have accommodated themselves in a luxurious apartment in downtown Sofia - a gift from Mihalev. At the same time the couple is set to make their love nest in Switzerland, where the millionaire, who was born in the small Danube town of Silistra, owns a sumptuous mansion.
Currently, Madzho is a witness in the murder trial of Milcho Bonev aka Baj Mile, a close associate of his.
Baj Mile, founder of SIC, was killed in 2004. He was believed to be an important link in the drug trafficking and distributing network on the Balkans. In September 2001 Milcho Bonev survived a bomb attack as he entered the block of apartments he occupied in the Iztok district. The explosion left two of his bodyguards heavily wounded.
- » Three-Day Bulgarian Tourist Fair Opens Doors in Paris
- » Fire Causes Death of Two People in Downtown Sofia
- » No Risk for Bulgaria from Forest Fires Around Ukraine’s Chernobyl
- » Bulgarian Ambassador to US Says Was Subject to Hack Attack
- » NGO Threatens to Sue Bulgaria over Forced Demolition of Homes in Roma District of Garmen
- » Two Bulgarian Ad Agencies Nominated in Cannes Lions Festival