Man Arrested for Teen Sex Abuse in Bulgaria
During a search in the man's house in the Southeastern town of Stara Zagora, police seized two cameras, a computer, 15 VHS tapes, six 8mm tapes, 4 DV-tapes, 29 CDs, and 65 pornographic pictures and clips of sexual acts with teenage boys.
The clips and pictures were taken by the man, who invited youngsters aged between 14 and 16 to his home, drugged them with alcohol and molested them. Four of the victims of the pedophile have already been identified.
The arrested man lives alone and owns a grocery shop. He used to take the children to his home, asking for little favors, where later he forced them into porn.
Pre-trial proceedings into the case has been launched.
- » Crime, Tax Fraud Drained USD 2.5 B from Bulgaria in 2002-2011
- » Bulgarian Town Hall Raided by Police
- » Bulgarian Disco Club Double Murderer Could be Hiding in UK
- » Bulgarian Foreign Ministry Computers Hacked by China - Report
- » Sofia Court to Review 'Cocaine King' Extradition to Romania
- » Czech Police Hit on Bulgarian Mobsters - Report