Man Arrested for Teen Sex Abuse in Bulgaria
During a search in the man's house in the Southeastern town of Stara Zagora, police seized two cameras, a computer, 15 VHS tapes, six 8mm tapes, 4 DV-tapes, 29 CDs, and 65 pornographic pictures and clips of sexual acts with teenage boys.
The clips and pictures were taken by the man, who invited youngsters aged between 14 and 16 to his home, drugged them with alcohol and molested them. Four of the victims of the pedophile have already been identified.
The arrested man lives alone and owns a grocery shop. He used to take the children to his home, asking for little favors, where later he forced them into porn.
Pre-trial proceedings into the case has been launched.
- » Two Armed Robberies Committed In Sofia Overnight
- » Hackers Attack European Central Bank's Website
- » Bulgarian Customs Nab Illicit Cigarettes at Danube Bridge 2
- » Bulgarian Police Officer Critically Wounded By Mentally Ill Man
- » 28-Year-Old Man Wounded in Shoting in Sofia
- » Sofia Central Bus Station Evacuated Over Unattended Luggage