Man Arrested for Teen Sex Abuse in Bulgaria
During a search in the man's house in the Southeastern town of Stara Zagora, police seized two cameras, a computer, 15 VHS tapes, six 8mm tapes, 4 DV-tapes, 29 CDs, and 65 pornographic pictures and clips of sexual acts with teenage boys.
The clips and pictures were taken by the man, who invited youngsters aged between 14 and 16 to his home, drugged them with alcohol and molested them. Four of the victims of the pedophile have already been identified.
The arrested man lives alone and owns a grocery shop. He used to take the children to his home, asking for little favors, where later he forced them into porn.
Pre-trial proceedings into the case has been launched.
- » Police Detains 33 People for Plotting Clashes with Ethnic Minorities
- » Serbia Arrests Bulgarian National for Trafficking Afghan Refugees
- » Burgas Bombing 'Raised Hezbollah Suspicions of Double Agent'
- » Bulgaria's DANS Apprehends Three Terrorist Suspects at Border
- » Seven Bulgarians Arrested in Belgrade for Intending to Stage Protest
- » Bulgarian Man Arrested by Macedonian Police for Human Smuggling Attempt