Man Arrested for Teen Sex Abuse in Bulgaria
During a search in the man's house in the Southeastern town of Stara Zagora, police seized two cameras, a computer, 15 VHS tapes, six 8mm tapes, 4 DV-tapes, 29 CDs, and 65 pornographic pictures and clips of sexual acts with teenage boys.
The clips and pictures were taken by the man, who invited youngsters aged between 14 and 16 to his home, drugged them with alcohol and molested them. Four of the victims of the pedophile have already been identified.
The arrested man lives alone and owns a grocery shop. He used to take the children to his home, asking for little favors, where later he forced them into porn.
Pre-trial proceedings into the case has been launched.
- » Automobile Administration Agency Officials from Pleven Charged with Abuse of Office
- » Municipal Officials in Brezovo Charged over Pension Fund Fraud Scheme
- » Bulgarian Hacker Gets 30-Month Jail Term in US
- » Second Instance Confirms Jail Term For Ahmed Dogan's Attacker
- » Varna Court Asked to Extradite Convicted Drug Smuggler to Germany
- » Deputy Mayor, Municipal Secretary, Banking Official Arrested over Pension Scheme Fraud